Phoenix Direct Support Qualifications
If you’re ready to start a rewarding career helping others, Advanced Developmental Disabilities Services (ADDS) wants to talk to you today! We’re always looking for skilled, experienced, compassionate, and highly motivated individuals to join our team.
We have many opportunities for direct support employment, including:
- Respite Direct Support Caregiver Jobs
- Habilitation Direct Support Caregiver Jobs
- Attendant Direct Support Caregiver Jobs
- Senior Direct Support Caregiver Jobs
- Senior Care & Companionship Jobs
- Adult Day Treatment Center Caregiver Jobs
Please read the qualifications below to see if you would be a good match for direct support employment with ADDS:
- 18 Years of Age or Older
- Current CPR Certification (Or Willingness to Obtain)
- Current First Aid Certification (Or Willingness to Obtain)
- Ability to Obtain Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Good Written and Verbal Skills
- Caregivers Must Possess Ability to Lift and Transfer Clients
- Ability to Work without Direct Supervision
- Prior Experience Working with Individuals with Disabilities in a Habilitation Setting Preferred
- Experience Working with Elderly and/or Disabled Individuals Preferred
- One Year of Education in a Related Field Preferred
- Bilingual or Multilingual Helpful
A gratifying career as an ADDS direct support provider awaits you. Contact us for more information about our employment opportunities for direct support providers in Phoenix, Arizona at 602-828-7807.
Our caregiver and senior companionship jobs are available throughout Arizona, including Scottsdale, Phoenix, Carefree, Tramonto, Anthem, Cave Creek, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Queen Creek, Black Canyon City, Prescott, Flagstaff, Surprise, Peoria, Glendale, and more.
We can also be reached through our Contact Us page for any questions about our caregiver employment opportunities and senior companionship jobs.